Tax Exempt Organizations
All sales on WeekendsEve are subject to local and state tax of the shipping address with the exception of tax-exempt organizations. To qualify as a tax-exempt organization, you will need to provide a form from the state of the shipping address for one of the following:
- Resale Certificate
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate
One of these documents must be submitted and verified by a WeekendsEve rep before any tax-free orders are processed and shipped.
- Create/Log-In to WeekendsEve Account
- Verify account info is correct, including company name, email, and shipping/billing address(es)
- Email info@WeekendsEve.com with the following information:
- Name & Log-In Email Address used for WeekendsEve Account
- Authorized Purchaser Name, Phone, & Email Address (if different from name used on account)
- Required to verify any pending orders before they're processed
- Sales Tax Exempt Certificate
- Requirements including any forms, such as W-9, needed from us
Once information has been verified, the account will be updated to a tax-exempt account that will remain tax-free for any online or sales orders.
Letters from the IRS exempting you from Federal Income Tax *do not qualify you as Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificates*.