To provide a seamlessly modern shopping experience for both personal and commercial transactions, WeekendsEve offers a range of ordering options to fit your specific needs. Some ordering methods, include:
- Online: The most common and convenient option for many customers is purchasing directly through the website. When ordering through the website, you have the option to create an account which will store shipment tracking info and order history, and more.
- Email: Simply send order details in the email body and/or attach a Purchase Order (formats accepted: .xls, .doc, .pdf) or in the body of the email to info@WeekendsEve.com with the following information:
- Company Name
- Email Address (if any, enter the same address used for WeekendsEve account)
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address (if different from shipping)
- Order Date
- Fulfillment Date (payment is required in advance to reserve inventory)
- Preferred Shipping Method
- Itemized list of products with the following information:
- Item SKU
- Item/Variant Details (color, style, weight, etc.)
- Item Price
- Line Total
Please note accounts are automatically created if email address is not already not already attached to an account. Purchase orders are not currently accepted as a form of payment. We apologize for any inconveniences caused.
- Phone: Due to staff shortages, phone orders are currently only supported for commercial accounts with a direct sales rep. We apologize for any inconveniences this might cause.
Once an order is submitted, a sales rep will contact the account holder with a sales order. The sales order must be confirmed by the authorized purchaser before the order is processed. Local and state taxes will be added to all applicable orders. To request sales tax be removed from your orders, please see the Tax-Exempt Organizations page.
For online purchases, payments will only be authorized to confirm the account is valid. Payments will be captured once the order has been confirmed or shipped. Payments can remain authorized for a limited time and will expire if not captured within the timeframe provided by the merchant. Some payment options include:
- Debit, ATM, or Credit Card including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- PayPal: PayPal and PayPal Express are both accepted at checkout
- Gift Card: Full payment amount is deducted from digital gift card at checkout.
- Digital Wallets: Google or Apple Pay, CashApp, Zelle, and more
- Financing: Financing options are available for commercial accounts. Contact your local sales rep for additional information.
In the event a transaction is cancelled, the method of payment used at checkout will be credited in most cases the full amount. For additional information, please see the full Return/Exchange Policy Page.
For your security, WeekendsEve has the right to cancel, refuse, or decline any transaction. In some cases, an additional restocking fee will be added to orders considered to carry a higher than normal risk.